31 July 2005

Back-tracking Day

Today I did a quite of back tracking...
Going from place to place, shuttling backwards and forwards.
It's funny, kinda contrary to the way Life ought to be: Forward-moving always.

This BT (Back-tracking) motion didn't quite stop when I got home.
Plugging into Alanis Morrisette's collection which featured "Jagged Little Pill", a number that's so deliciously angsty a reminder of my youth, it's a BT of sorts.
And yes, I did an online search of 2 culinary gems: Dobinmushi (Teapot Soup) and Yukimi Daifuku( a super-delightful ice-cream), both Japanese delights to be found in Shushi Tei. I had Yukimi Daifuku today and resolved to savour the photogenic Dobinmushi (featured so "zennishly" in the menu) the next time I hit Sushi Tei. Lovely food is always worth the revisiting. Thus another BT.

Such is the intricacy of living, that it is so natural as we move on and on in the linear progression of Time, we simultaneously find the urge to review and relook every so often.

In fact, every day is a BT Day. Tanny








No comments: