4 March 2006

听一听当年的Love Songs


买下顺子的"Songs For Lovers"专辑是一场冲动。
只因为曲目里列出了这首曾经令我很着迷的Bizarre Love Triangle:

Every time I think of you
I get a shot right through into a bolt of blue
It’s no problem of mine but it’s a problem I find
Living a life that I can’t leave behind

There’s no sense in telling me
The wisdom of a fool won’t set you free
But that’s the way that it goes
And it’s what nobody knows
And every day my confusion grows

Every time I see you falling、
I get down on my knees and pray
I’m waiting for that final moment
You’ll say the words that I can’t say

I feel fine and I feel good
I feel like I never should
Whenever I get this way, I just don’t know what to say
Why can’t we be ourselves like we were yesterday
I’m not sure what this could mean
I don’t think you’re what you seem
I do admit to myself
That if I hurt someone else
Then we’d never see just what we’re meant to be

Every time I see you falling
I get down on my knees and pray
I’m waiting for that final moment
You’ll say the words that I can’t say

上个世纪九十年代流行过的旧曲,它的原版和电子混音版本,我都听过。
内容简单而直接的情歌,唱起来可以很充满感情。

顺子的嗓音浑厚,爆发力也足,演绎各类情歌都十分称职。
专辑里除了英文情歌,也收了法文的作品,听说顺子演唱前还特地到法国学习了正确的读音。
好认真。

沉醉于她的歌声的周末早晨是一份难言的享受。
当年的情歌,佳酿般的散发馥郁,赞!

柱:我觉得另外一位能和顺子一样精彩演绎西洋情歌的华人女歌手是Karen Mok 莫文蔚。几年前听她的Close To You,心也溶化了。





No comments: