31 May 2007

GSS is here again.

The GSS is here again.
Fenzy. Euphoria. The colour of Red.

Once again, I don't feel too caught up in the fever.

Yeah, I like to shop, but then again, what's the kick of diving into yet another sale that's " worth waiting for" but there's no wait at all(it goes on nearly the whole year round)?

Maybe I have really mellowed. Now I walk around with more caution and control, the list of stuff to buy (needs and wants together) resides in my consciousness. Sure, cheap and good buys seize my attention quickly enough, I smell good deals like a shark to blood. But I don't lose sanity (Thank God!) and I make a careful purchase.

All in the midst of the snatch-and-run style of shopping people feel should be aligned to the GSS.

I feel victorious. In the face of a seemingly monstrous wave of "Sale, Sale and Sale", I am keeping cool (and more money in the pockets too).

Yay.

No comments: