1 May 2005

"If our God and our hopes are nothing but scientific phenomena, then let us admit it must be said that our love is scientific as well"--L'eve Future

I finally found the quote from "L'eve Future" .
Having read it off the opening screen of Ghost in the Shell 2, I can't help but find it so true.
Maybe because today, we have gotten so far in science that we entrust to it too much power to rule our lives.

Nothing radically new in Ghost to be overly amazed by, cyborgs and AI are concepts familiar enough by now... The mystery lies in uncovering exactly what makes us human, the SOUL business and then the ethical hoo-haa. So, what is the factor differentiating us from the machines? When does the lines blur to an irreconcilable extent? Then what follows... When do we lose so much of our very being that we become dangerously alikened to machines? What to speak of Love, Hope and all things sacred then?


Back to the show.

Very awesome music and artwork , I am very impressed.
More than paid off the lousy air-con and cramped seats......;p
I think such animes are much to my taste.....hmmmmm
Am I dark or what?








No comments: