31 May 2005

Brighter me?

Walked a good lot today.
From Orchard Delfi to Orchard to Somerset, finally to Dhoby Ghaut.
My feet are hurting now...but my spirits are going the other way.
Meeting S for dinner proved to be great, I guess I need the girly-talk session. And all through these years, she has been one of the greatest companions I could call on for this kinda thing.

Very touched, thank you!

S commented I look "brighter" , more radiant and happier.
Is that so? I wonder.
Stole a closer look in a boutique mirror as I decked myself in some colourful finery. Kitty 4
(OK, I indulged in shopping yet again).
Maybe I am looking hopeful again........having straightened out a lot of thoughts.
Gotta learn how to make a babe out of my self, right?

May this year to come be filled with cheer and joy....that I will walk through it head high, spiritually fulfilled. Way Too Happy










No comments: