12 September 2004

Terminal

You trip over a baggage of Time.
Delayed.
Terminated.
Processing.
Departed.
Who are you waiting for?

How long have you dwelled in your realm?
Paid your rent.
Ate your heart before a stranger.
Smiled into space.

Living out of a suitcase.
How long have you been waiting?
For whom.
I hear my call for boarding
But I do not find my ticket.

Terminals are stops for Fate.
He comes in Hugo Boss
Masquerading as Bonaparte
Crying
Like a lost Soul

You leave for a dream
I come for a memory
We meet
At the Terminal

*****************************************************************************************************************
Watched Steven Spielberg's Terminal.
The concept of "waiting" is fascinating.
Tom Hanks? I felt myself teleported back to the "Forrest Gump" times....
Such enjoyment.






No comments: