29 September 2004

Moon Over My Head

Today is Mid-Autumn Festival.

A night of reunion and togetherness.
This is so negligible now. Who craves eating with Dad and Mom?
Well, I do.
It's a wonderful experience...admiring a lovely night with the folks.
Mooncakes are getting fancier, but I like the same old taste.
Homely. Sweet. Nostalgic.

And I am glad the rain cleared up.
Autumn-ish feel in the air. Nice.
I feel relieved. Of the crapload I lug around all day, this thing we term "WORK".
The twisted spirit straightens up.
I binge.
Whine about getting fat.
Laugh over it.
All in the confines of my home and
within a radius of 1 metre of a double yolk mooncake!

YAY.
Awaiting the moon to go over my head.
Shiny. Pale. Shimmering.

Happy MAF!
On The Hammock (oops..wrong smiley......who cares though :P)










No comments: